Welcome to the Ascension Point Condominiums Online Application
United Apartment Group
Thank you for considering an Ascension Point Condominiums as your next home. As you prepare to complete the application form that has been provided by our Agent, please take time to review the "Rental Criteria" presented below. If you feel there is a concern about any of the requirements, then we encourage you not to spend the application fee.
You can be assured that in accordance with Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, we do not discriminate in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and handicap (disability).
- Lease signer must be at least 18 years of age. The application fee is $50.00 per adult.
- Each individual that is 18 or older that will live at the residence must submit an application.
- You must have at least 6 months verifiable rent to mortgage payment history, or have a Guarantor. The Guarantor must also provide the 'Lease Guaranty' document at the time the application is submitted, and the cost is the same as in Item 1 above.
- There must be a stable and verifiable work history, self employed individuals must present the most recent tax return.
- The combined monthly gross income must be at least three times the monthly rent rate.
- We will not accept Applicants or Occupants with any evictions, outstanding obligations to previous landlord(s), or those that have not provided the appropriate notice to a current landlord.
- We will not accept Applicants or Occupants with a felony conviction or sex offended status. We will not accept applicants or occupants with any convictions related to theft, assault, bodily harm, fraud, sex offenses, or weapon offenses.
- The credit record must not show a high rate of delinquency or defaults on past credit obligations, especially to utility providers.
- Two occupants maximum per one bedroom apartment home, four occupants maximum per two bedroom apartment home, and 6 occupants maximum per three bedroom apartments home.
- Application Fee, Administration Fee and Deposit: The Application fee(s), administration fee of $100 and deposit is due with the application in order to put the apartment on hold. Deposits are as follows: 1 Bedrooms: $150, 2 Bedrooms: $250 and 3 Bedrooms: $350. Application fees and administration fees are non-refundable. Half of the deposit is refundable should the application be canceled.
We hope this overview has been helpful in determining if the application process should go forward. It is practically impossible for us to anticipate if the specific situations you may have cause the application to be denied prior to the process being completed. Please, use your best judgement before paying the non-refundable fee, and we should have an answer within three working days (Monday-Friday).
Rental Criteria for Ascension Point Condominiums
United Apartment Group is committed to compliance with all federal, state and local fair housing laws. It is our policy to offer apartments for rental to the general public without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, handicap or any other state or locally protected classification. All applicants and co-applicants must be 18 and over unless protected by the familial status per the Fair Housing amendment. All adult members of the household must complete a Rental Application and each applicant must pay the application fee at the time of application submission. Third party written verification may be obtained to certify household claim.
United Apartment Group uses verifiable information provided by an applicant and Leasing Desk Screening program to determine whether an applicant qualifies and what if any conditions may apply. Our Rental Criteria requires all applicants to meet the following criteria in order to qualify for housing at our community. Please note that these are the current rental criteria and nothing in these requirements shall constitute a guarantee or representation by our community that all residents and occupants currently residing in our community have met these requirements. There may be residents and occupants that have resided here prior to these requirements going into effect. Additionally, our ability to verify whether these requirements are met is limited to the information we received from various applicant reporting services.
All applicants must have a combined verifiable income source in a gross amount of no less than three times the resident paid portion of rent. Combined gross income of less than three times the resident paid portion may require an opportunity fee, additional deposit, guarantor or other condition. Acceptable proof of income is as follows:
- Four consecutive paycheck stubs for each applicant
- Job offer with salary (on company letter head with contact information)
- Most recent tax return or W-2
- Consecutive or most recent three months of bank statements
- Child support or alimony when directed by a court
- Grants, pensions, trust funds
- GI benefits, disability, social security
All applicants 18 years of age and over are required to sign the lease agreement. All applicants must have six months verifiable, satisfactory rental or mortgage payment history. An eviction or foreclosure could constitute cause for denial and forfeiture of all fees paid. Less than six months of history or first time renters may be required to pay an opportunity fee, additional deposit, secure a guarantor or other conditions.
- Lease term fulfilled
- No lease violations
- Residence left in satisfactory condition
- Proper notice to vacate given
All applicants must have established retail credit in good standing. Lack of established credit or negative credit may require an opportunity fee, additional deposit, secure a guarantor or other conditions. Items reviewed to determine eligibility are FICO score, check writing history, evictions, judgments and bankruptcies. Negative credit includes but is not limited to the following:
- Past due accounts
- Write offs
- Balance to a rental community or mortgage company (regardless of date)
- Unresolved bankruptcy (regardless of date)
A criminal background check will be conducted for each applicant 18 years of age and older. It is our policy to review applicants who pass all other rental criteria. Applicants with felony convictions or serious misdemeanor convictions for crimes against persons or property, drugs, assaults, weapons or crimes of a sexual nature may result in a denial of your application. The review process may require the applicant to complete additional paperwork for further review of the crime itself. We have a screening process that bases its conditional approvals upon the type of criminal conduct, age of conviction and history after conviction.
A guarantor/Co-Signer will be considered for lack of employment/income, rental history and/or credit. Guarantors must complete an application and meet all of the qualifications listed above with the qualifying income increased to five times the monthly market rent.
Non-Us Citizens/Foreign Nationals:
Foreign nationals/non-us citizens may be required to complete a supplemental rental application for non-us citizens and provide valid and current USCIS documentation and photo ID (passport, driver's license, US identification card, or identification card from home country).
The maximum number of occupants permitted to dwell in an apartment shall not exceed two per bedroom. When renting to residents we will allow two persons per bedroom plus a newborn who is less than 12 months old. If you exceed our maximum occupants per bedroom because the newborn is older than 12 months at the end of the lease term, you must at that time qualify for a transfer to an apartment with more bedrooms if available.
Leasing is based on a first come, first serve basis in accordance with the qualifying criteria of our community. When there are no vacant or available rental units, eligible applications will be placed on a waiting list. Our waiting list is close/open considering the number of applications for each size or type of unit to fill anticipated vacancies for the coming 12 months. We will publicly announce the close or open of the waiting list.
United Apartment Group requires electronic funds for your monthly rental payments. The management office does not accept checks, cash or money orders. You must make arrangements and create your account via our resident portal on our community website. In the event that you must make a payment directly to our management office, a convenience fee will be assessed.
An Additional deposit and fee will be required for animals accepted within the accepted weight limits. Non-acceptable canine breeds are: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Husky, Malamute, Akita, Wolf- Hybrid, St. Bernard, Great Danes, Chows, Bull Mastiff and Standard Poodles. Unless proper documentation is provided in advance that the pet is a service animal and reasonable accommodation has been requested. Only two pets per apartment are allowed. There is a $300.00 non-refundable pet fee with a $20.00 monthly pet rent; two pets requires a $600.00 nonrefundable pet fee with a $40.00 monthly pet rent. A pet agreement on file is required.
Utilities applicable as stipulated in the lease contract.
Equal Housing Opportunity:
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Laws (Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968, as amended by Fair Housing Community Development Act of 1974). It is illegal to discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or familial status.
"I hereby authorize United Apartment Group to obtain a consumer report, and any other information it deems necessary for the purpose of evaluating my application. I understand that such information may include, but is not limited to, credit history, civil and criminal information, records of arrests, rental history, employment/salary details, vehicle records, licensing records, and/or any other necessary information. I hereby expressly release United Apartment Group, and any procurer or furnisher of such information, and understand that my application information may be provided to various local, state and/or federal government agencies, including without limitation, various law enforcement agencies. I authorize United Apartment Group to bill my account for all fees associated with processing my application. By signing this document you acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to review the Rental Criteria. If you do not meet the rental criteria or have submitted incomplete or falsified application may lead to rejection of your application or immediate termination of your lease and any fees associated with processing the application will be forfeited as liquidated damages. This community will operate under an affirmative marketing plan. All Fair Housing Laws will be followed." I/We have read and understand the above rental criteria and authorize verification of the application information. I/We agree to all terms above.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.